atmega programming problems

Ответить
techy

Сообщение techy » Сб апр 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Forum ,

I need some help with the programming of atmega's

I have the problem that for example an atmega8 will fail its verification .
When looking at the data IN the atmega8 i see FFFF at several addresses instead of the data which is supposed to be .

In an attempt to try to find the problem i verified all atmega's on another programmer and they allverify allright , thus the problem must be the willem .
Then i verified the willem programmers socket line per line with my error-detection-tool and in the programmers socket all lines verify allright.
Then i took an 512 eprom and programmed it with the data of the atmega flash , and that verified allright.
So as a conclusion i think the problem is in the circuit part towards the socket 25Cxx.

Is there anyone who can shine a light on this weird problem ??

Components T1 , T5 , U12 ( 74hc540 ) , are in the circuit of DATA2 ( ser in on 25Cxxx ) could they cause an intermittent problem ??
As far as i can see the signal goes directly from the paralleport through these components .

Or will the paralleport itself be the reason ??

techy
Вложения
atmega option.jpg
atmega option.jpg (101.6КБ)15211 просмотров
willem with tester.jpg
willem with tester.jpg (111.44КБ)15211 просмотров

honzahorka

Re: atmega programming problems

Сообщение honzahorka » Сб июн 04, 2016 7:55 am

I have exactly the same problem. I figured out that there is already someone ???

BeJimmieClosy
Контактная информация:

Сообщение BeJimmieClosy » Чт сен 05, 2019 6:02 pm

Hi
If you open the conf and the back up in note pad find the atmega32 bit, then look for the eprom and flash parts you will see I changed the delays from 6 to 10 and from 10 to 20, as some avrs are fussy about the programming speeds
Glad it worked

Regards
Dazz

Ответить