problems with reading chips/everything!

Ответить
midge
problems with reading chips/everything!

Сообщение midge » Вс ноя 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Right ive got a willem pcd5.0 programmer i bought it so i can copy eprom chips, the chips im trying to read/write are m27c256b, so i select 27c256, when i do a blank test it says device not empty even though these are brand new chips! so i took the chip out and done a blank test again, and i got the same thing, 'device not empty' theres no bloody chip init! when i go to the buffer after reading a chip that isnt there every field except the last column is showing '04'

the prgrammer is a pcb50, however the software wouldnt work with it, so im using pcb3 software, and set the jumpers up to be on pcb3.

someone help me! im going crazy!

this is the programmer i have
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

Ezo
------

Re: problems with reading chips/everything!

Сообщение Ezo » Пн ноя 16, 2009 11:47 am

the chips im trying to read/write are m27c256b, so i select 27c256
Are jumpers set correct (your selected picture mode -pcb3 OK) ? Is chip placed correct ?
so i took the chip out and done a blank test again, and i got the same thing, 'device not empty' theres no bloody chip init! when i go to the buffer after reading a chip that isnt there every field except the last column is showing '04'
That''s normal. Programmer without chip usually return 04 or 06
prgrammer is a pcb50, however the software wouldnt work with it, so im using pcb3 software
here is 2 options, SW 0.97 ja and jumpers in pcb3b mode or SW0.98d5/d10 and jumpers in pcb4.5 mode. Do you apply correct pair ?
someone help me!
Keep settings as selected for 27C256. Go Test H/W mode and check all signals , tick frames one by one and measure voltages (off <0.6V, on >4V ,except A9 a bit less ~3.7) on related ZIF-32 pin according 27C256 functionality.
Recomended to use external power supply for eproms programming.

Ответить