Willem Programmer EN25F16

Ответить
BADJACK
Willem Programmer EN25F16

Сообщение BADJACK » Сб июл 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Have a question.

I have a Willem Programmer PCB50 and now I want to like this side remove the timestamp on my Cam.

I have purchased the Willem programmer from Silvotronic then and there he is listed as PCB4v6.1 in the description is that he supports "PCB50.

With the latest Willem Soft 0.98D11 wid also supports EN25F16.

I now have follow problem when I select the program called the Flash will not change in the device list (settings, etc.) if I choose another example EN25B16 the settings are applied.

What am I doing wrong?

The second question is where and what I conclude. Because the Flash is installed, I will only use the ISCP interface as I agree with the good.

Willem Programmer:

Pin 1: VPP
Pin 2: VCC
Pin 3: GND
Pin 4: SDA
Pin 5: SCL
Pin 6: S4
Pin 7: Data2
Pin 8: DOut

Since I have just seen in the Data Sheet Data In and Out, I'm not sure now how do I connect the flash must be that I can read it and then describe.

Greetings BADJACK

Ezo
------

Re: Willem Programmer EN25F16

Сообщение Ezo » Сб июл 24, 2010 6:50 pm

supports EN25F16
Datasheet you can find in my chip database also , type EN25F16 and select chip from return list. Inside chip info and link to datasheet, here
I now have follow problem when I select the program called the Flash will not change in the device list (settings, etc.) if I choose another example EN25B16 the settings are applied.
That is known SW bug. Apply EN25B(P)16, algorythms should be compatible.
The second question is where and what I conclude. Because the Flash is installed, I will only use the ISCP interface as I agree with the good.
We do not have experience on serial chip in-system programming, how to connect, what risks may have, how to manage Vcc (from device or programmer), WP, CS , IO/OUT .
Some info (direct connection from 25x socket, not ICSP) found in chinese link, not sure applicable in your case.
I recommend to remove spi -flash chip from your device :!:
Willem Programmer:

Pin 1: VPP
Pin 2: VCC
Pin 3: GND
Pin 4: SDA
Pin 5: SCL
Pin 6: S4
Pin 7: Data2
Pin 8: DOut
This is extended ICSP connector from ezoflash4v5. All other Willems have ICSP with 5 pins, first 5 from list.
SPI eeprom 25c socket is used normally for spi-flash on willem programmers.
Check your programmer compatibility to spi flash (pcb50). Voltage reduction jumper act to Vcc on SPI socket (pin8). Go in SW to Test H/W and activate frame 32-Vcc, measure voltage (~3.6V)

Ответить