Willem website and forum down

Ответить
Ezo
------
Willem website and forum down

Сообщение Ezo » Пн май 18, 2009 8:46 pm

The message displayed at willem.org now is in dutch, the translation provided by hanso from Netherland is

This website is not available anymore. As far as we know the owner is not well and that may be the reason why no more products are being send out. The owner is a long time customer with a good track record. We therefore assume this is the truth but other circumstances are possible.

Original dutch message

Deze website is niet meer beschikbaar. Volgens onze gegevens is de eigenaar ernstig ziek en dat zou kunnen verklaren waarom de producten niet meer verzonden worden en er niet meer gereageerd wordt. De eigenaar is al jaren klant bij ons en we hebben nooit klachten ontvangen over hem. Het lijkt ons daarom aannemelijk dat dit waar is, doch sluiten wij andere omstandigheden niet uit.

SChosting, hosting provider of willem.org

HansO

Re: Willem website and forum down

Сообщение HansO » Пт май 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Ezo, thank you for opening this english part of the forum!

I have had contact with schosting.nl, the ISP of willem.org, and they told me the website has been shut down due to complaints about the webshop and that they, schosting were not being paid for their services. No contact with Willem Kloosterhuis for some time, they heard he is not well.
The dutch message is already gone, replaced by an advert based page.

Sorry to see the resources of willem.org being lost. Good to see it lives on here!

Hans

Vandaahl

Сообщение Vandaahl » Вс май 24, 2009 2:43 pm

some stuff can get recovered by accessing google cache

but only if you know what to search for...

for example i found my last post on the cahe of willem.org back and re-posted it here

prcoder

Сообщение prcoder » Чт июн 11, 2009 11:01 pm

I payed 69,98EU for Willem programmer 4.5 at http://www.willem.org web-shop via PayPal at 12.05.09 and had no answer till this time.
Than I made a claim in PayPal at 31.05.09 and escalate it to the case.

Today I received e-mail from PayPal service:

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

HansO

Сообщение HansO » Чт дек 10, 2009 8:02 am

Willem has refunded me today the money I paid for a programmer I ordered in april 2009 but never received. I got in contact with him several weeks ago by sending him a letetr (postal address can be found with whois for willem.org).

So Willem has recovered from his problems and is solving the isssues when contacted.

Greetings,

Hans

Ответить