Ezoflash Schematic & PCB Layout

Ответить
Ecco
Ezoflash Schematic & PCB Layout

Сообщение Ecco » Пн фев 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Hello,

I have begun to build my own EzoFlash and have some question:
I think the Schematic is very good to understand: http://www.ezoflash.com/ezoflash4v5/ezo_schematics.htm

But I having problems with the PCB Layout and to find out where the components are placed inside the PCB Layouts. http://www.ezoflash.com/ezoflash4v5/ezo_pcb.htm

For example: From the R-Pack the two not connected R's are connected two the C4. This is hard to recognize on the PCB Layout for me.

Must be the components placed on the same location like on your Original PCB Layout??? Or have them just to be connected as in the schematic??? Sorry for this question, but I am a complete beginner in this stuff. I am unsure if they must be at the same place, especially with the C's because of magnetic fields ???

Another question: The C4 goes to VCC3.
What is the difference between VCC1, VCC2, VCC3??? I thought there is only one VCC???

Thanks for your help and please excuse my stupid questions, but I am a totally beginner =).

Ezo
------

Re: Ezoflash Schematic & PCB Layout

Сообщение Ezo » Пн фев 03, 2014 6:57 pm

This is hard to recognize on the PCB Layout for me.
Download package and apply bitmap pictures in large scale
For example: From the R-Pack the two not connected R's are connected two the C4. This is hard to recognize on the PCB Layout for me.
PCB has layout for 9 resistor pack (like 4v4), used are only 8 resistors.
You can place 8 resistor pack, marked pin second hole .
Another question: The C4 goes to VCC3.
What is the difference between VCC1, VCC2, VCC3??? I thought there is only one VCC???
To find best voltage compatibility different voltages are used. For example target chip 3.6V, programmer logic 4.3V ... . You can find all marks on schematic

Ecco

Сообщение Ecco » Вт фев 04, 2014 3:01 am

right now I know what's so confusing for me...
I have a Resistor Pack 10K Ohm * 10...

Could I use this too???

Since only 8 are used and one is connected to C4, could I just connect both to the C4@ 220n???? Or will I need a stronger C4???

Another idea would be just to cut one pin of the 10KOhm * 10 Resistor Pack away to have the correct 9. http://www.sky-macau.com/UploadPic/000043.jpg

Thank you for your help EZO =)

Ezo
------

Сообщение Ezo » Ср фев 05, 2014 6:56 pm

I have a Resistor Pack 10K Ohm * 10...
Another idea would be just to cut one pin of the 10KOhm * 10 Resistor Pack away to have the correct 9.
You can use. Cut last pin.
You can use resistor pack like in picture. 9 resistors and one common (first not used , shorted).
You can apply 8 resistors , common pin place in 1 or 2 pin of PCB R-pack layout.

Ecco

Сообщение Ecco » Чт фев 06, 2014 7:31 pm

thank you very much for all your help =)

Ответить